Not connected in any way with the official HVLA site
The HVLA Board of Directors - Highlights & Lowlights
Made with Magix
Board as of July 2019
Steve Swanson (appointed Mar. 2019)
Susan Story (appointed 9/19-11/19)
- six women and eight men. A rumored
but well-known reason was due to harrassment and bullying by the small group who control HVLA.
Current Issues Status - July 2019
$900/day to operate POOL. $3,700/day for Golf Course. So let’s NOT keep the POOL open
- Some Good-Steps. BUT Still
Key Components Missing!
- Randy Murphy, MPA; 14th GM since 1992!
Election Fraud Claims
- Investigation done but --
Covered-up by Boards since 2015!
- On Delinquent Accts. (Advised by consultant).
NO Board action since 2015!
- Are “Projected” dues increases enough? Reserves 19% Funded.
Golf STILL Bleeding RED Ink
LOSSES of $685,000 for 2018!
- “Staff Report” - To Board Nov. 2017. Still NOT available on Assn. Website..
- Lax-upkeep, AGAIN! Cluttered. Partial/Missing Info. LOW Transparency!
Golf Ops. “Business Plan”
NONE -- Going on 4 Years!
HVLA Directors are Prohibited from Openly Dissenting
- “One Voice” Policy
A Very Bad Policy -
Risks Individual Liability
Valuable Voices of Dissenting Directors in HOA’s
Appearance of Abdication of Legal Duties
“Duty of Loyalty” by Davis-Stirling.com