Not connected in any way with the official HVLA site
The HVLA Board of Directors - Highlights & Lowlights
Made with Magix
- six women and eight men. A rumored
but well-known reason was due to harrassment and bullying by the small group who control HVLA.
KEY ISSUES in 2019 --
$900/day to operate POOL. $3,700/day for Golf Course. Yet Pool opening is limited!
Key Components Still Missing!
- Randy Murphy, #14 since 1992!
Election Fraud Claims
- Investigation done but
Covered-up by Boards since 2015!
- On Delinquent Accts. (Advised by consultant).
NO Board action since 2015!
- ONLY 19% Funded! Insufficient for Future Needs!.
Golf STILL Bleeding RED Ink
LOSSES of $685,000 for 2018!
- “Staff Report” Nov. 2017. Still NOT available on Assn. Website..
- Lax-upkeep, AGAIN! Cluttered. Partial/Missing Info. LOW Transparency!
Golf Ops. “Business Plan” -
NONE -- Going on 5 Years!
Directors Prohibited from Openly Dissenting
- “One Voice” Policy
A Very Bad Policy -
Risks Individual Liability
Valuable Voices of Dissenting Directors in HOA’s
Appearance of Abdication of Legal Duties
“Duty of Loyalty” by Davis-Stirling.com